– After the probationary period, our employees receive a subsidized sports card and private medical care.
– English language is important to us, so we offer additional English classes.
– Every Wednesday is fruit.
-We also have access to a variety of tea, sparkling and still water, stimulating yerba mate and top-quality coffee from the coffee machine, with delicious syrups and all kinds of milk available. From time to time, we also have a visiting barista, who offers both traditional and pour-over coffees to our employees.
– We organize regular team-building events, such as beer first Fridays of the month, during which we have delicious snacks, beers and soft drinks. In addition, we also play foosball, darts and beer pong. The course of each Friday event depends mainly on its participants.
– As part of the prize in the competition for the most new clients, traders have the opportunity to go on a week-long workcamp in the Canary Islands, during which they work from a villa with a pool during the day, and later in the evenings they explore the area and enjoy island life.
-There is also the opportunity to travel to interesting industry events in Poland and Europe.
-There are also corporate special events and social outings you won’t miss. These are no ordinary outings! For our last Christmas Eve party, which was held at the palace, we were taken by limousines, and on site, in addition to fantastic catering and a bar, a dance hall with a well-known DJ awaited us. We work hard, but we party even harder!